Nicolle Muniz Ferreira SouzaAge 24
13 Dec 2019
Marilia, São Paulo (Brazil)
Cosmetic filler poisoning
Nicolle died in hospital two days after undergoing a cosmetic filler injection. She was a hairdresser, and had undergone the procedure at home.
A 24-year-old [trans woman] died on Friday (13) after being admitted to Hospital das Clínicas de Marília (SP) due to complications arising from an industrial silicone injection.
According to the report, registered as a suspected death, Nicolle Souza was admitted to hospital last Wednesday (11) after having reactions caused by the rejection of the substance, which is prohibited by Anvisa for aesthetic use.
The victim had done the procedure at home and applied silicone to her breasts, buttocks and thighs. However, there is no information on who would have applied the silicone.
The young woman was a hairdresser and worked in the city. The case is being investigated by the Civil Police.
Nicolle's Facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/nicolly.ferreirasouza.